Thursday, September 13, 2012

Brrr. Too Cold.

THURSDAY
September 13, 2012

Getting colder in the mornings. Last night the dogs got me up 5 times. I also had to take a hot bath due to endometriosis cramps.

I was exhausted when I woke up this morning. Made a latte for hubby & he was on his way to work. Squishy dog Isabelle has been waking up in the mornings to come get a hug from the both of us before hubby leaves.

The dogs took a nap for the next couple hours.

I worked on KRN's stuff for her shop.

It finally got warmer around 11:30. Went to check on mail. Hubby asked to see if UPS had delivered a large box for him; they had.

Hubby got home after 6:00. He brought spray paint for me from Home Depot.

Hubby went down to the shop to work.

very good spray paint

I spray painted some things. Then watered. I took some melatonin at 8:30. I am very tired.

No comments: