Wednesday, September 12, 2012

30 Degrees & Falling

WEDNESDAY
SEPTEMBER 12

Last night was cold. I had set up the heater in the fish tank, but I really believe they need to come inside this weekend.

It was 30 degrees when we got up at 7AM this morning. Made hubby a latte & he left for work.

I kept working on surprise for KRN's grand opening. Then started to get ready to leave. Gave the dogs their bones so they would have something to occupy them while I was gone. Left at 10 for my appointment at 10:30.

Rhonda got my nails done at 12:30. Got a back & front fill. Shortened the nails. Afterwards, I stopped at McD's for burgers for dogs.

Dogs were very happy to see me home.

I had lunch. Chicken & broccoli. I ordered some jeans off the internet. Need to have something warmer to wear than shorts!




No comments: