Thursday, May 03, 2012

Horrible Spring Weather

A high of 42 the other day, ice on the deck last night, and snow in the mornings. The weather here SUCKS.

It is difficult to believe that it is really Spring!

KRN keeps telling me that I will be complaining about the heat in another month...

Hubby's new iPhone came today that we ordered for his birthday!

Along with the SUPER HEAVY DUTY Griffin Military Duty Case from Amazon that I ordered, hubby is set for a new phone now. He can drop his phone or even drive over it and it will not get damaged!

I set it up tonight. It took over 2 hours. And even then we did not get his music transferred on to it or get his Contacts organized.

He has over 581 Contacts. They transferred, but not in a such an order that you can actually locate anything. A lot of them are just first names, no addresses. I will have to spend a couple hours every night with his phone to organize them.

But I showed him how it functions. It is a lot easier than his Cranberry. He was already liking a few things about it...

No comments: