Tuesday, August 09, 2011

Nails

Tuesday August 9
Went to get my nails done this morning at 9am. Bud came with me. Traffic was not bad. Got a strawberry/pina colada jet tea in town. Let Kitty outside to roam.
Kitty


Wednesday August 10
Hubby texted me he found boat. Drove into town with Bud. Washed car & got latte. Picked hubby up at 4:30 on the dot. Drove over to Freedom RV. They had traded boat in on new RV. Boat was nice. Filled out paperwork.

Went to eat at 5 Guys Burgers. Hubby thought it was real good! Too many fries. Put them in sack for doggies at home.

Took hubby back to work to pick up his truck. He took Bud & went to Wendy's for burgers.

I drove home by myself. Hubby worked in shop tonight.

 
Boat

Thursday August 11
Dropped Angus off at 8:45AM to get shaved again. Then got my toenails done at Nails2000.
 Pink Toes

Shopped at WalMart to waste some time. Purchased Wendy's burgers at the Barker Road exit. Got over to S.C.R.A.P.S. by 12:00 when they opened; LOTS of people in line. No black kitties left at all.

Drove home to puppies & let Kitty out into yard again. Apryl's Grooming called at 2:30 to let me know Angus was done. Went into town to pick her up & came home again. Exhausted.

Endo cramps in the middle of the night. 3AM. Got up 3 times. Took multiple aspirins. Because I had so many drugs in my system, hubby scared me when he tried to kiss me Friday morning!


No comments: