Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Busy Days

Tuesday - Went to get latte in the morning, then came home to do laundry, dishes, pick up lots of poo, and vacuum.

In afternoon I went to get gas in A-town, then tan at 2:00 in R-dump. Drove into CDA to wash car, get a white coffee granita. Then shopping at Michaels (which had NOTHING but FALL & XMAS items. Ick.)

Picked up cheeseburgers for dogs at Wendys.

Shopped at WalMart for more cheap pillows for boat, clamps & towels.

Hubby got home at 6:30 then we drove to Deer Park to drop off transmission. He almost killed me when we were driving on a scenic back road & he was going a little bit too fast; almost missing a curve. Squealing the brakes & turning abruptly left, I am sure that he left extreme skid marks on the road. I think I pooped my pants! Ate at the bowling alley. Yum. Recommended by Ashley who was working at the gas station.

Drove home after walking Bit & Bud.

Wednesday

Did more laundry. Watered plants. Spent the day getting ready for the weekend on the boat. 

No comments: