Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Depressed

I have just not been feeling "right" lately. Am experiencing an overwhelming sense of depression. I really have to force myself to do anything lately. Do not want to clean, it only gets dirty again. Don't want to organize anything, so the house looks like a mess. Don't want to clean the cars, but they smell absolutely awful.

Wish there were magic faeries to take care of everything every night!

There are termites eating our wood in the house. The side deck is sloping and needs to be fixed. We need spend lots to get propane to prepare for fall. Ick. One of my favorite evergreen plants is dying. And what the Hell is with all the dead birds I have been finding lately? In the rock garden, on the basement patio, on the driveway. I am sick of picking of dead little bird bodies. The summer sucked and it is almost winter again. Another LONG winter. 

#3 left for a vacation of two weeks without planting the rest of my plants. So they are out in the circle driveway, just waiting for him to return. Hubby says he won't plant them.

I saw some other plants on sale at Lowe's when we were there this weekend, but I keep thinking "what's the point?" Saw some mid size lilac plants. I want to get a lot to surround the house. Love the Lilacs.

Found a boat to buy, but hubby was very negative about it. Had to remind him repeatedly to get him to call and reserve a room for us at the Davenport for our anniversary. He is still whining about the cost & just going. His mood has been negative lately and I wonder if that is feeding my personality so that I have become negative.

Last night he stayed home with me instead of going to the shop to work. He sat on the couch and slept for 2 hours after coming home. Then I had to wake him up so that we could take the dogs for a walk in the park. He lagged behind the whole time. And I really can't blame him because he works in the hot and the heat every day lately because the powers that be at work decided to purchase vehicles WITHOUT air conditioning. Can you even imagine? The vehicles CAME with standard A/C. But they specifically paid MORE to have it taken out. Dumbass Verizon.

There really needs to be an end to this melancholy mood I have been in lately. Hope the end comes soon.

"They" seem to be chip-sealing every road in the county lately. Can't drive anywhere because that awful tar & those rocks ruin the car. There was a road crew even doing all the streets in Athol, so I cannot take the dogs thru town to see all their puppy friends. Depressing.

Tonight I have to take kitty's food away from him at 8PM because he has his neutering surgery tomorrow.

I really enjoy my iPhone. Not only the songs that I can carry on it, but I have all my To-Dos and Bills listed. So much easier to consult it than a calendar!

Buck up! Think positive.

We are babysitting the Bravo this weekend. Pick him up tonight. The kids are going on a "secret" get away weekend. Why can't we?

No comments: