Friday, July 29, 2011

Shopping

Met KRN in Spokane at the Costco to go shopping. I got a latte in Post Falls on the way. Before I met with KRN, I filled the tank with gasoline at Costco.

We parked cars & waited for 30 minutes before Costco opened. KRN got all her coffee supplies for the week (lots of  yummy muffins!) and I got cat food & cat litter. We definitely HAD to stop at the latte stand on North Sullivan Blvd. - Shotzy's Coffee. They were having their 8th year anniversary and gave away a free pre-paid card to KRN as she paid! Yippee. Afterwards, we shopped at the Valley Mall. Picked up sunglasses & sandals at JCPenney, sweater at American Eagle (returned the other stuff I had ordered online).
 AE Sweater

After we were done shopping at the mall, we went to Petco to get carpeted cat box & fish plants then next door to 5 Guys Burgers & Fries for lunch. YUMMY burgers!

Drove to Fish place on Barker Road but it appears to be permanently closed.

Also went to Kohl's briefly but did not find anything for KRN. She was looking for a blouse.

KRN drove me back to Costco so I could get my car & drive home.

Hubby came home late. Then he worked in the shop til past midnight.

No comments: