Monday, December 20, 2010

Posting Christmas Fabric Postcards

On Sunday we got lattes, walked dogs in the deserted subdivision. Learned that Bud has worms as seen by his feces. Other dogs were clear. I got a sample to take to vet on Monday.

We got the FMF & drove into town to get hubby's dually that he left at work. Then purchased burgers for the dogs at Wendy's.

I worked on garlands, sparkleballs & lighted mason jars.

Made white fudge, more cookies & sugar candy popcorn. For some obscure reason, hubby just LOVES my sugar candy popcorn where in the past he has hated it. Odd.

It can now be revealed that I MADE our Christmas Postcards this year. With Christmas pattern fabric melded on fusible peltex & covered on the back with another fabric with the printed postcard from the computer copier. It took me almost all of one day to make 32 postcards. Hubby mailed them and it cost 64 cents for each postcard to be mailed & hand-stamped. Hope everybody likes them.
front - Christmas Fabric Postcard

 back - Christmas Fabric Postcard 2010

On Monday, I took Bud's poo to the vet where the receptionist stated that it would need to be fresh, not day-old or frozen. Then to pick up a latte & Deralee gave me Greg's gift, my gift & KRN's gift. Off to Lil Town Market to pick up milk. Then home again. At home I worked on more sparkleballs.

No comments: