Saturday, December 18, 2010

Busy Bee

Washed laundry
Vacuumed Main Floor
Washed Dog Beds
Sewed Dog Beds
Made More Mini Christmas Sugar Cookies
Vacuumed basement dog dirt
Vacuumed upstairs
Scrubbed Dog Rugs in bathtub
Shoveled Front & Back Decks of 4 inches of Snow
Showered
Made another Sparkleball
Cut more Fabric & finished another Garland.

Hubby had traded shifts with a coworker last week and had to work this Saturday. So I stayed home with my diseased eye-pod and was unable to go to the cookie exchange. :(

Bud "dogged" my footsteps again today causing me to step on his toes & almost trip over him several times. When I opened the back door to shovel snow, Lil Bit scuttled quickly out the opening and dashed towards the road. I tried to call him back to no avail. He did come to the garage when I opened the garage door - Thank god. Then I quickly closed the door & trapped him in the garage. Left him there while I finished making cookies between shoveling more. He's a bad little black dog.

No comments: