Wednesday, December 22, 2010

More Holiday Stuff

Tuesday
Hubby made me take Benadryl allergy pills because of my hurt eyepod. I am also taking antibiotics which seem to be slowly helping. The dogs woke me up at 6AM when hubby got up. I went outside with Bud to pick up his poo, but he would not poo! I staggered in a drugged haze back to bed. Dogs woke me up again at 9AM, when I slogged on my boots & fur coat to go out with them again. Bud did not poo again! I was very disappointed in him. Again back to bed as I was exhausted. Lil Bit woke me up at 11AM for the final time. I then decided that it would be a good idea to have coffee & Kahlua with fresh whipped cream. Which only made me more groggy. Hey! It's the holiday season. Who cares? 

Worked on more Sparkleballs.

Anyway, Bud refused to poo until 4:00PM. He held it an awful long time. I perused his poo, but did not see any worms like we had on Sunday. 
 
I ran the fresh poo down to the Vets. They later called & said they did not find any worms, but they will give me medicine for him after I described the size, shape & color of the worms we had seen.

Ran out of propane in the evening, so house was cold. We need to get one of those remotes that shows consumption levels.

Hubby worked in shop until 9PM.

Wednesday
Working on "special" secret holiday gifts. Won't be able to post the pics here until after the holiday. Hubby cut, I sanded & painted. Then will assemble. So fun.

wire heart for KRN xmas present

Picked up Bud's medicine at vet this AM. Then got latte. Came home & started to work on "special" secret projects. Then hubby called & wanted me to bring him a thing to town. So bundled up & took Bud/'Lil Bit with me to town. Picked up another latte & eggnog latte for hubby. Washed the FMF while trying to call hubby. The car wash was handing out candy canes, so I took two. One for me, one for hubby. Hubby was working, so I dropped the "thing" off at the Hayden CO with his best buddy-Brad. But I forgot to leave the latte - maybe I'll give it to him tonight.

Talked to hubby & told him I dropped off thing. Came home & worked on "special" secret project again.

No comments: