Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Slooooo Cooker

On Monday I worked on my fall garland, washed clothes, and organized shelves. Bud & I walked down the drive in the freezing, pouring rain to get the mail. Brrrrrr. Winter is coming. There has already been the first snow in 3500 feet & up. Snowy mountain tops are evident on Mt Spokane and Schweitzer.

Had bad case of vertigo today. Not fun. Almost fell into poo when bending over to pick it up in backyard.

Hubby's long sleeve shirts from WalMart (Faded Glory) came today. What a deal. Only $10 each for the shirts that he likes to wear. Frontier is also getting him about 8 new shirts. Hope they are long sleeved. Hope they get here before the end of winter!

When I drove in to get lattes early Tuesday morning, Model Girl was there working. So I gave her the sweater vest that I had purchased for her at Kohl's. Her actual birthday is Dec 18, so it was a good deal! I am covered. I win! She really liked it.

As our "Cow" patterned crock pot finally bit the dust after 20 years of using it, (the glass top broke) I was forced to purchase a new one. After researching, I ordered a Rival 5 quart slow cooker from Kohl's. Only $26.99 with free shipping & 2% Ebates. Yippee! I win.
Rival Slow Cooker

No comments: