Saturday, October 16, 2010

Hubby Visits

I washed more clothes on Friday, picked up all the dog poo, and cleaned the FMF. Walked Brad and afterwards tied him up outside next to me while I cleaned the car.

When I was picking up dog poo, I noticed that there were a few white "things" on Isabelle & Angus' poos. So I took the samples in Ziploc bags down to the vet for testing. They called later in the afternoon to let me know that the "things" were maggots which had started to take life in the poo and NOT intestinal worms. I am so now freaked about anything to do with the dogs after Harriet's scare.

TODAY IS MATT'S BIRTHDAY. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATT. WE MISS YOU!

Bud and I went to Miller's Grocery in Spirit Lake to pick up groceries. Got makings for crockpot chili from KRN's recipe. It started to smell SO good.

Friday night hubby rolled in to the driveway at 9:34PM. He had left Everett at 3:54PM. So pretty good time considering he left in rush hour traffic with the 405 at a standstill.

Hubby tried my chili and announced it was delicious. He refused to let me send any down on Saturday for the guys at the shop because he is taking all of it for leftovers at his hotel for this coming week. Silly boy.

It actually tastes better than it looks.
crockpot chili

Saturday morning drove down to A-town to get lattes with hubby. He very much appreciated getting a good drink as they don't quite fill the drinks in Seattle to the rim of the cup. Doesn't make the espresso mix very good. When we returned home, I ordered the 12 cupcakes & 8 inch cake that I need for class on Monday night. Thank goodness we only have 2 more classes or just the things I need to purchase for Wilton decorating class would break the bank!

Wilton Master Tip Set

Hubby just drove the dually up here to deliver my Wilton cake tips that were delivered via Fed Ex which I ordered from Amazon. 50% off & free overnight shipping. Can't even get it that cheap at Michael's with my 10% class discount! It warmed my heart to see him get in the truck & drive off down the lane to the shop. I love him a lot.

At 2PM, hubby & ChaChi went to Post Falls Stateline to watch the mud bogs. He made it home by 7PM. Had him stop at Albertson's to pick up the cupcakes for Monday night class.

Made Cake #2 and decorated playing with some of the different tips I got today. Hubby had brought garlic bread home with him for the crockpot chili.
Cake #2
Went to bed early. Exhausted.

No comments: