Sunday, September 19, 2010

a walk in the park

On Saturday, I took Isabelle & Angus in to the groomers. Angus had a total body shave - she has been shedding horribly. She will have grown her winter coat before another month goes by so she will be warm & cozy. For now, she looks fresh & clean. Isabelle just needed an overall bath with toenail trim.

Hubby came in with me at 5:00 after working in the shop. We picked up A&I from Apryl's, got cheeseburgers for the other dogs, traded a socket at Sears.

When we got home it started to rain. Was cold.

Hubster slept in until 10:00 on Sunday. He was very tired. I got up & took Bud & Bit to the latte stand with me. Then came home & made breakfast for hubby. Then we took dogs for a walk in the park. The National Guard was out on maneuvers in the park which made it difficult trying to walk the dogs. We drove around and were saddened that the park was starting to close. The end of another season :(
Fall color at Farragut Park

Then came home & rested. Greg put up my tiebacks for the curtains. Got groceries at 7:00PM in Spirit Lake. I made cupcakes. Went to bed early.

No comments: