Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Lily In The Fall

My Calla Lilys are coming up quite well. I was totally surprised to see them spurt out of the barrel.


On Sunday night I fell asleep quite early. Was exhausted. Hubby was concerned. He wanted me to go to the Dr. on Monday. So he stayed home with me on Monday to take care of me. That was so sweet. He made sure that I was comfortable. I was just totally exhausted & couldn't even get out of bed. Boring.

Hubby mostly rested on the couch on Monday. Played with the dogs. Lil Bit walked around holding up his left paw - limping pathetically. We were concerned but could not take him into the vet as Dr Mike is on vacation this week.

By Tuesday morning, Lil Bit was walking again normally. We will make sure we watch him closely in case he has further problems.

Hubby returned to work on Tuesday and I felt a little bit better. Temps were in the high 70s. I managed to vacuum out a little of the truck. Dark clouds & lightning, but no rain. Isabelle was scared & holed up in the upstairs bathroom for a while until I went down in the basement to open the door to the bedroom down there so she could "hide". Poor terrified baby. When I was in the library, she slept in there for a while.

I managed to do a couple loads of laundry, crochet a little & do some dishes.

No comments: