Tuesday, August 31, 2010

More Vacation Days

Early Saturday morning we get drinks & hubby works at shop. I clean and vacuum the FMF & the Dodge. Then vacuum & clean the house so it will be nice & clean when we come home after the weekend. We head over to KRN's Saturday night with all the dogs!

KRN arrives home shortly after we get there & we all go to the Airway Heights ORV to watch #3 race Motocross again. He wins first place in the race we observe. We get crappy, expensive food & drinks at the vendors. However, KRN's neighbor texts her at 9PM that the dogs are barking & she wants to go to bed. We are forced to leave the races early.

Even though we brought new dog beds from Costco, the dogs are not settling for the night. Bravo gets up several times whining & I am forced to let him out. KRN lets Bravo out several times. Even hubby got up early at 7AM to let Bravo out. I end up sleeping most of the night on the couch in the living room.

Sunday morning we eat at the Petro's Iron Skillet. Had self service food. Did not do my stomach any good. Hubby did chores around KRN's home. We also stopped at WalMart & got a latte at the new Giddy Up N Go (formerly Rockie's Espresso) for KRN so that she could compare lattes.
 Bud sneaks up on table to rest

Hubby and I also went over to Cheney Hardware store to pick up supplies to fix KRN's home to-dos.

We took naps on the couch around 2:30 (actually, I passed out on the couch - while hubby did work then he finally settled at the end of the couch with Harriet under one arm & Bud sitting next to him. I had Angus on the floor next to me, Bravo & Bit on the couch above my head. Isabelle slept in the spare bedroom on the bed!

KRN came home around 5PM and we all roused. Hubby drove dogs back home, KRN & I took Bravo and Bit in the Jeep and drove to our home.

Unloaded all stuff, put away dishes, put away laundry. Did more laundry. Went to bed.

No comments: