Tuesday, August 10, 2010

In Love

Lancome sent me a teaser in the mail - Tresor In Love "a fruity-floral blend of nectarine, pear, Turkish rose, jasmine and sexy cedar wood. 

SEXY CEDAR WOOD? What what what?

I dunno. But it smells absolutely great. I want this. Hubby & daughter will probably say it smells like an old lady smell. They always say that about any perfume I like. 

And Lancome is giving you a Free bag with any $32.50 purchase. Sounds like a good idea to spend a few bucks.

In other news, Bud decided to tear up the dog bed that I left outside. They customarily SLEEP upon their dog beds. There is no clue why Bud decided to go spastic on this dog bed. The shreds were strewn across the yard today when I woke up.

Tim & #3 were nice enough to come down to the house today to fix our sagging eaves, move a table to the garage & carry the glass table to the deck. We can salvage what is left of the summer with a couple barbecues if hubby ever replaces the grille!

Still have to get vacuuming done before KRN comes to stay for the rest of the week so that she can work at latte stand while DeraLee goes on vacation.



No comments: