Saturday, August 07, 2010

Boring Old Blog

So...I was told that I have a boring blog.

I really have no idea how to "spice" it up. My life is hum drum. Ho hum. Boring. Same thing day in/day out.

Got the boyfriend cardigans in blue & black that I ordered from AE. I hope they get in their Classic Peacoat this year because I have been longing for one.

Neither of us got any real rest last night. Isabelle was up at 2:00AM and 4:00AM. Then hubby got up with her at 6:00AM when she needed to go out again. He reported that she dug outside & found a bone. Brought it inside with her & chewed on it happily for the rest of the morning. Hubster decided to cover up with a blanket & stay downstairs on the couch. He slept in until 9:30AM.

After I woke him up, Hubby and I got lattes in the FMF with the Bud & Bit. Then drove to Spirit Lake for screws at the Hardware store so that Tim could fix the deck. We think that the carpenter ants ate through the boards. One of them had a complete hole & had collapsed so Tim replaced that board.

Then I cleaned & vacuumed the inside of the FMF along with the dog nose prints on the windows. Very warm already today.

Spirit Lake for groceries. Ran into Duane Owens & talked with him for a while. Then home to unload purchases. Walked dogs at Farragut Park. Home again to watch TV for a while then bed.

No comments: