Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Take Note

Friday
A. Got my new sweaters from American Eagle in the mail. Kelsey was jealous even though I let her feel the exquisite softness - she is feeling a bit under the weather.
B. Rain

Saturday
1.Rain

Sunday
1. Went to Post Falls High School Craft show. As I have been to so many exhibits like this in my lifetime, it takes something quite exotic & new to affect my jaded appetite. There wasn't a lot there that appealed to me. It was quite fun walking around getting to spend quality time with the hubby & daughter.
2. There was an angel selling Cappuccino Fudge at the craft fair. Oh what heavenly delights. After sampling all she had, I finally decided upon the best of concoctions - a combination of coffee & chocolate.
3. Viewing more Open Houses - Kelsey thinks she finally found THE home.
4. Kelsey begged me to teach her to crochet after seeing a rag rug. Picked up fabric at Lyle's downtown.
5. Rain

Monday
a.Worked on our crochet projects. Kelsey is going to town on hers.
b.Kelsey took me into town to get a latte - also groceries at Spirit Lake.
c. Bravo watches rain moving along the Jeep windows.
d.Rain

Tuesday
1.Bravo bravely sat in the chair this morning by the window & was on "guard dog duty". See photo.
2.Crocheted.
3.Kelsey made potato soup.
4.Washed Isabelle after dinner.
5.Celebrated Veteran's Day
6.Rain

No comments: