Saturday, November 01, 2008

New Shop


The new shop is done. Here are pics. We are now accepting storage renters. Should be able to sit back in our rockers & watch the money roll in - not!

Friday we ran up to Sandpoint with Kelsey & the dogs to get K's bike fixed; also got some groceries. Greg got the oil changed in the Dodge.

Stopped for a latte for me at Starbucks. Then got roast beast sandwiches for G&K at Arby's - went to the Sandpoint park to eat them. Very beautiful, but overcast.

On the way home, it started to rain.

Friday night Kelsey went to CDA and partied for Halloween with her friends. Hubby & I joked that we needed some time alone. Yeah. right. After I made Apple Brown Betty we both got very sleepy-went to bed late at 2AM. Bravo had to sleep with us. Kelsey stayed in town with her friends.

On Saturday, Greg & I went to get lattes. We got up late - about 830AM. Then Greg worked in the shop & I cleaned house. Isabelle pretty much stayed down in the Dodge at the shop with Greg all day. She is a very lazy dog. Also downloaded some free stuff for National Scrapbooking Day. Which was pretty fun. Kelsey came home later with a headache...hangover! And asked me to make her chicken noodle soup with dumplings. She ate that and went to take a nap. Bravo & I had fun together playing. Then I took lunch down to Chachi & Greg in the shop. By the time I got back, Kelsey was awake again. Isabelle came running back with me from the shop so that she could go up to bed and sleep again...

Dinner tonight was pretty much whatever was left-over.

No comments: