Sunday, January 27, 2008

No. It Can't Be SNOWING!

YES. It's snowin'. We got about 6 inches yesterday. Then about another 24 inches after that.

There is a heavy snow warning issued for this area by the National Weather Service.


The extended weather forecast is indicating another 10 days of snow.



Looks like I'll be helping to shovel.


Then afterwards, sitting by the fire with my favorite fix - hot java.


< - - - -
That's DEEP.


Can you see the bumper of his VZ truck is buried in the snow? That's NOT a snowdrift. That is the TOTAL accumulation in the driveway.

3 comments:

*~*Jill*~* said...

holy smokes, batman.

stay warm! and dry! take many breaks!

Obviously I have nothing constructive to say... so, yanno... keep looking pretty while you shovel snow for the next month.

Mellykat said...

LOL Jill...I was gonna say Holy Buckets of Snow, Batman!

I hope you have some machinery to help with the snow removal!

Love the new notebook look to the blog!

Cheers,

Melly :)

Wendy said...

Oh My!! My 4 yr old and I went North to play in the snow in January but we didn't see that much!! It's beautiful as long as you don't have to work and drive in it. Let me ask you a favor though, keep it up there! lol...We'll come visit it if the snow urge strikes us again!! Thanks for sharing.