Sunday, January 13, 2008

Feeling Worse

Ugh. I am so tired. Still.

I slept until 12:00 on Saturday. What a slug. Drug myself around the house and tried to do a little laundry. I got a few clothes put away.

It snowed. More.

Greg worked in the shop until late. He & Bruce went into Schuck's to pick up parts & got back around 5pm.

We watched tv for a while, then went to bed at 9pm.

On Sunday, we both slept late. Greg watched his car shows and I updated my pictures on Flickr & Slide. Sorting through all the vacation pics.

We went to see "I Am Legend" starring Will Smith. What a very sad movie. We took Isabelle along with us and she was the best dog ever. Sat beside my seat the whole time and didn't make a sound.

Stopping at Wendy's on the way home, we picked up a couple cheeseburgers for the dog. When we returned home, I made Snickerdoodle cookies for Izzy (she absolutely loves to eat the raw cookie dough!).

No comments: