Saturday, December 01, 2007

NINE

NINE days to go. Just nine. I can't believe it when I type that number.

We have so much to do this weekend. Greg has to wrap up things he has in the shop; the building will have to wait until we return to put the finishing touches on it.

Tomorrow, we will go to quite a few stores to get little odds & ends. A coat for me? I am still debating on whether or not to take my enormous, warm, faux fur coat. Besides the fact that I look gigi-fabulous in it; it might be too warm with the temperatures in the Farenheit 40s in the UK, 50s in France and 60s in Greece...even the 10 day outlook for Garmisch, Germany is in the high 30s & 40s.

While we are at the mall getting our piercings done, I also have to hit Victoria's Secret for some perfume; Merle Norman for makeup; & Costco for a couple Christmas presents.

This week has been busy with arranging things, cleaning house, exercising, and setting things out so we know what we are taking.

Only NINE days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yippeee!!! We can't wait to see you!