Tuesday, December 04, 2007

1.2.3.4.5 DAYS!

The countdown is FIVE. Five days until we leave on vacation.


I am in such a state of tranquility at the present that I fear that it will be a frentic time at the very last minute.

Am trying to make lists so that I don't forget anything. But I always console myself with the thought that I can purchase what I would need over there. I'm sure they have stores across the pond, too.

It snowed heavily, then it began to rain. And rain. And rain. We have had non-stop rain for the last several days. The temperatures were in the high 40s today. This weird weather is unbelievable for the winter.

While Greg went into work a little while today; he also spent some time in the shop - then he took me into town to look for some new jeans. The selection was as distressingly slight as the choice of coats. No wonder the populace in this area dress as tho they live in the backwoods; it is probably because of the limited range of styles stocked by local retailers.

After jean shopping, we went to my doctor appt. Then stopped to confirm my hair appt with Quincy. She changed the time from Saturday to Thursday at 10AM instead. I need to get my nails done before we leave, so after my hair appt would be a good time. We finally visited Greg's favorite store - Harbor Freight. Got him some cutting wheels. Whoopie.

We are going to go out with Joanie & Chachi on Friday night.

I'm so tired right now, I can barely keep my eyes open.

1 comment:

xashee's corner said...

i sooooo look forward to the pictures of your WONDERFUL vacation! Have FUN and i hope you travel well & safe :D