Saturday, August 24, 2024

SATURDAY / AUGUST 24 /

SATURDAY
AUGUST 24 2024




Dogs woke up at 2AM and wanted outside. I let them wander around and then brought them inside after a few minutes. It was 79F degrees outside.

At 6:30AM, I woke up and started petting the dogs. I got up and went potty, then let the dogs outside. 

I made egg breakfast for the dogs and fed them.

I warmed up egg bites for myself. Made myself some tea & toast.

I watched TV for a while.

Hubby went to visit Keith R in Colorado for a while.

I put away clean dishes, cleaned up the kitchen. Put more dirty dishes in dishwasher.

I cleaned cat litter and vacuumed the house.

ROBERT POSING AS A FAT CAT


I picked up dog poo.

I put away clean clothes.

Watched Law & Order on TV.

RILEY KISSES TATER


I played with Riley throwing the BANANADOG down the hallway and then running after her to get it. 

At 1:30PM, Hubby called and said they were getting fuel in Vail.

At 4:30PM, I walked down to get the mail. It was only 96F degrees!

Hubby and his brother got home at 9PM. Dogs were overjoyed to see Daddy again. Cats even came out and visited.

They talked for a while about their trip. 

We went to bed at 10PM.


No comments: