Friday, August 23, 2024

FRIDAY / AUGUST 23 / SUNNY

FRIDAY
AUGUST 23 2024



Awake at 4AM when Hubby called. He had forgotten the time zone change. 

I slept another 30 minutes as dogs wanted to get up.

I let the dogs out for potty, then I went potty.

I made the bed. Let the dogs back inside. I napped another 30 minutes on the sofa.

Then I got up and made egg breakfast for the dogs. 

I made tea & toast for myself.

Then I put away clean dishes. 

I started a load of laundry to wash Tater's blankets. Both dogs stink and need a bath.

I cleaned cat litter and vacuumed the house.

CUTE RILEY


I did bookwork. Put all the expenses for the trip on the computer.

Played with Riley throwing toys.

I put away clean clothes. I put away clean dishes. 

Watched TV.

Soaked my feet in hot water. Put on hydrating socks. 

Wind was blowing at 30-35 mph all day today. I had to roll the patio screen up. 

I ordered Law & Order on Amazon Prime. 

Took a marijuana gummy at 9PM. Went to bed at 11PM.


No comments: