Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Puyallup & Costco Run

Saturday Mar 10 & Sunday Mar 11, I spent at home by myself with the dogs. Hubby went to Puyallup, WA early Saturday morning at 4AM to the Annual 4x4 Auto Swap Meet. Dogs let me sleep until 7:00. Yippee.

I exercised 21 miles on Saturday & 20 miles on Sunday. Went to get a latte from Heather on Saturday morning.

Hubby did not make it home until early Monday Mar 12 morning at 5:30 as he & Kevin R had to take a detour due to Snoqualmie Pass being closed. He did not even have time to go to bed for any amount of time. I was exhausted as he had texted me almost every hour with the name of the town that they had just passed so I would not worry. On Monday I was horribly exhausted. Could not think...could not go back to bed.

When hubby came home Monday night, we both went to bed early. Tired. Tired. Tired.

Hubby got his bonus TPA on Tuesday. Paid some hospital bills. Whoopie.

Had to reschedule my nail appointment that I had on Tuesday Mar 13 due to diarrhea. Stomach problems from not sleeping enough. Met hubby in town at Costco around 4:00 to do our shopping. Then stopped at Petco to pick up a couple snails for the goldfish tank.

After getting cheeseburgers at Wendy's, Bud & Bit & I came home. Hubby was right behind us in his truck. He unloaded stuff & went down to the shop to meet "Chad is Bad" for a while.

No comments: