Wednesday, March 28, 2012

More Intestinal Pain

Was doing pretty good yesterday Tuesday. Got taxes finished up. Was cleaning up around house. Then around 2:00PM, had to take a hot bath because I had cold shivers.

Dragged myself upstairs to bed and called hubby. Told him to come home and take me to hospital. He rushed home with work truck while I was in a delirium of pain.

He had made an appointment for me at local doctor instead. I assume he did not want to pay any more expensive hospital bills! LOL.

When we arrived at the doctor, said that I had infection? I dunno. Anyway, got more antibiotics to combat problem... Now I am SCARED to eat anything else. I have been on a healthy diet & still get pain. Bad bad bad.

Got burgers at McDonalds for dogs. Then a latte for hubby. Came home and I went back to bed while hubby ran into Hayden to look at a truck for repair. When he came back, he stopped at shop to talk with Hippie Mike for a while. I reminded hubby to give Mike his Xmas present (finally)! And to come home to babysit me while I was still ill.

Wednesday. Am still ill and tired. How do you go from feeling great & doing 15 miles per day on an elliptical to barely dragging yourself out of bed?

Took pills with water. Ate a little bit of bread & an apple. Tired. So tired.

No comments: