Friday, February 10, 2012

Luncheon Date

I got my nails done on Wednesday, February 8 at 3:30. Just a new nail polish (deep red) and took all the stuff off my toes. Met hubby after work so that we could go to Costco. Got a huge Moose for Valentine's Day.
Hubby holding Moose at Costco

After shopping, we went to Wing Stop so hubby could get hot wings for dinner. Then I shopped at Rite Aid really quickly. Stopped at WalMart really quickly so that I could go in for apples, but they only had small ones.

My personal online trainer wants me to lose 6 pounds in the next 2 weeks. I am already at 1100 calories on the elliptical everyday. Plus, I can do a 8 minute mile at the highest resistance setting. But need to work harder.

Harriet went to the Vet at Noon on Thursday, February 9. She had a slight ear infection in one year. But she has gained 3 pounds from the last time she visited! All that egg nog and heavy whipping cream are really helping to add weight. No more boney dog. She weighs 53.6 pounds now. Dr Mike said that he would like to see her go no more than 55 pounds as an ideal weight.

Deralee was not at the espresso stand so I did not get a chance to talk to her when I drove by the place.

After I dropped Harriet off at home, I drove down to Post Falls to Willie's BBQ to meet hubby for lunch. He had chicken bbq special while I had coffee, tea and corn on the cob. Yum.

Then we drove to Rathdrum so that I could go grocery shopping at Super One. Got apples, tea. Forgot heavy whipping cream for Harriet. Dumb.

Purchased cheeseburgers at McDonalds for dogs. There was a long line at 2:30 in the afternoon. Then home to dogs. They loved their burgers.

Hubby got home late about 6:00. Took Melatonin and slept really good!

Friday February 10 was just another day for me. Exercising on elliptical, I noticed that there was blood all over the floor. When I went to clean it up, Harriet came limping up to me. She was holding up her paw & blood was dripping from it. Called vet and rushed her into town. The poor dog had torn her toenail all the way off. He patched her up and I returned home.

No more excitement for me...

No comments: