Friday, February 17, 2012

Great Dog

I love that song from the Westminster Kennel Show commercial Purina. GREAT. All my dogs are GREAT dogs.

Had to run Lil Bit into the vet on Thursday. He has been honking. All day Wednesday and into that night. By Thursday morning he was not better. Dr Mike said it was NOT kennel cough. KRN took Beebo into the vet also and her vet indicated that the poor dog was exposed to an Upper Respiratory infection. Probably from Archer, KRN's temporary dog. Dr Mike prescribed antibiotics and cough meds.

Bit improved a little, but by night he was honking again. Poor little guy. Talked to the vet and he said give him double the prescription.

Harriet started bleeding on her toe late in the afternoon so I had to bandage it up. She did not like that!

I am doing one mile in less than 8 minutes on the elliptical at full strength resistance. It seems like it should get easier if I am building muscle, but it is just as difficult as it was at the beginning when I first started exercising. Still on eating Rehab. No SUGAR. No PROCESSED FOOD. No CAFFEINE. My body feels better. Along with the melatonin, I am sleeping much better.

No comments: