Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Dr Appt

Tuesday - Hubby had to get up at 3AM to answer an emergency on-call. Phone wires down on ground in town. So I had to get up to make him a drink and breakfast.

I went back to sleep for a while, but dogs would not let me rest. They kept getting up every 30 minutes to bark at something.

So I was exhausted and drained for the balance of the day. Took Bud along with me into town for my 2:30 Dr's. appt. Stupid little out of control 1 year old in the waiting room area with grandma. The meth mother came out later and announced loudly everything that the doctor had discussed privately. Stupid people out there in this world.

After 30 minutes of filling out paperwork and another 30 minute wait, I was finally led back to the exam room. According to the doctor, there is nothing wrong with me. No reason that I should be having pain. So she was quick to prescribe pills instead of finding what is exactly wrong. I also believe she was somewhat abrupt & uncaring. Didn't pursue some of the questions that were on my file; why not spend a little longer LOOKING at me instead of her computer?

Got Wendy's cheeseburgers for dogs on the way home. Listened to Christmas music.

Dogs were happy to see me when I returned home.

Wednesday - Dogs decided to bark at everything again last night. Isabelle got up at 3am and piddled around outside for over 35 minutes. I finally had to put on a coat to go out to get her! Fell back asleep for one hour, then Bud & Harriet wanted to go out. Barely time to get up and make hubby's drink.

Took Bud to vet at 11:30 because he had a severe red rash on his belly. Then raced home to meet the delivery truck for the guys that brought our Washer/Dryer Pedestals from Home Depot.

Lil Bit in holiday sweater

Made Protein Bites for hubby's friend Brad at work. Brad LOVES my balls! LOL.

No comments: