Wednesday, July 15, 2009

JunkMail

Wednesday is Hump-Day.

'Lil Bit has taken to humping Angus' back leg. It is so hilarious to watch this itty bitty tiny dog try to hump the hulking mass that is Angus! I don't even think she feels it, and if she does - she just moves away making him fall off!

The real chipmonk - see pic at right - in our rock garden. I sat observing out on the deck this morning and discovered there are at least 3 of these cute critters living out there.

I took a long look at Harriet's nose area where she had rubbed off skin; and the hair never grew back. If you twist your head just right, it looks like a heart. What a cutie.

Taking 'Lil Bit into the Vet this morning at 10AM. The pup will be getting his next series of shots.

Been getting massive amounts of junk spam mail in all my email. It is tedious that some of it gets through even with all the blockades to prevent this happening.

This afternoon, hubby finally puts the canoe into the garage as the 3rd bay is open - the kids are no longer parking their car there; and I clean up the dog water barrel in the backyard. High 90s make it very hot, but it still seems muggy. Still no sign of the lawnmower man to do the backyard. It has almost been 2 weeks since I saw him last.

When I am in the backyard, I discover that Angus/Isabelle have pulled up the plants & bulbs alongside the garage in their obsession to capture the chipmunks. Bad dogs!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dang canoe took our spot! Hopefully we'll pull it outta there and use it this weekend!