Sunday, October 05, 2008

Update-R

Monday 15 Sept –
Kelsey & I had a quick stop at Jamba Juice for Kelsey to pick up a drink, then went to get our nails done. Picked up some groceries on the way home.
Greg went to work for VZ, then came home to work in the shop.
Kelsey made Italian crusted chicken & stir fry veggies.
Bravo dug up Isabelle’s bone in the planter by the deck then had a bath after Kelsey went to visit the in-laws.
Isabelle slept all day.

Tuesday 16 Sept –
Kelsey’s shelves came that we had ordered from Bed, Bath & Beyond. We put them together.
Kelsey made spaghetti & meatballs for dinner.
Received first email from Matt. Unfortunately, he reported that he had lost his bag on the flight over to Iraq.
We all biked down at Farragut. Bravo kept up with the bikes fairly well.
Later that night, I got stung by a bee on my inner left knee. It swelled up pretty badly.

Wednesday 17 Sept –
I went to Spoky-Jo to get my hair redone. Wasn’t quite happy with it the first time. Too much highlight blocking. Quincy made me happy and got me out of there quickly!
Kelsey stayed home today with the dogs. She was sick later, so took a 2 hour nap. Then went to Applebee’s tonight with Amanda.

Thursday 18 Sept –
Kelsey got email from Matt again; and a special delivery box in the mail.
Greg & I went to CDA, then brought Wing Stop home for dinner.
My bee sting was getting progressively larger and was hurting badly. I overdosed on Benadryl.

Friday 19 Sept –
Greg’s day off – we all went for a ride on the Hiawatha Trail in Idaho at Lookout Pass.
We rode through 10 tunnels and 7 high trestles, stopped for lunch on the 17 mile route observing the Bitterroot Mountains between Idaho and Montana. The best part of the trip was riding through the Taft Tunnel for 1.6 miles and getting completely soaked.
Stopped at WalenMart to get Rocky Racoon for Bravo. We were all exhausted by the time we finally returned home.

Saturday 20 Sept
I stayed home all day and doped myself up with Benadryl because my bee sting was swelling over my whole leg. Greg wanted me to go to the doctor, but when I called, the doc was out and would not return for a week. Bah humbug!

Sunday 21 Sept –
Went to Spokane to go house hunting for Kelsey & Matt. Visited Kegley’s – met their mastiff mix dog named Maggie. Very sweet dog. We got groceries at the base.

No comments: