Sunday, October 05, 2008

Long Time No See

My absence from blogging has been due to unfortunate computer problems.
Both my computers bombed. With a nasty virus.

The laptop & the desktop were both wiped clean to clear anything bad from happening again. So I will have to rebuild everything that was on the computers. So sad. This will take months.

In the meantime, I cheered myself up by deciding to update to the all new Photoshop CS4 and Paintshop X2.

But having to find and re-load all my filters will not be fun.

However, we are back from our week of vacation. Oregon was lots of fun. Jet Boat on the Willamette River, 4WD on the Coast, Dune Buggy in the Dunes, Laser Light Show at OMSI, Sea Lions Cave, Beach Campfire at Brookings.

I am having to do LOTS of laundry, LOTS of dishes, and CLEAN. Already finished 9 loads of laundry, 2 loads of dishes, and cleaned floors. More to do, tho.

Kelsey got to pick up her brand new Jeep at the dealership in Gresham. She is extremely happy. Giddy. Delirious!

More info & pics to come...

No comments: