FRIDAY
SEPTEMBER 4 2026
COOLER TEMPS
Cat woke me up at 3:15AM. Jumped on me in bed and scratched my leg. I pushed him off me. PBJR was crowding me out of bed by my feet, so I got out of bed, went potty.
I tried sleeping on the sofa, but the stupid cat sniffed my face, then finally curled up by my feet on top of the blanket. I woke up with the alarm 2 minutes later.
I woke up the gang. TIME TO MAKE THE DONUTS.
I got dressed. Hubby got up and went potty, let the dogs outside.
I made hot latte for hubby, hot tea for myself. The honey had the top paper off and it might have spoiled.
I put out tuna for PBJR and Riley with a little cheese. I gave Tater some sausages-chicken and apple.
I put out tuna and shredded cheese for the cats.
We put collars on dogs.
Loaded dogs into Dually.
Drove to Bunkerville. GAS WENT UP $1 OVERNIGHT. IT IS NOW AT $6.49.
Regular gas is still the same price.
It was 76F degrees at home.
It was 71F degrees by the time we got to the park.
FALL HAS ARRIVED. SNOW BIRDS WILL BE BACK SHORTLY.
We walked the dogs. Had to put a new light on Tater's collar as I had washed it and forgotten to put a light on it. Riley immediately lost her BALL and I had to go back to the truck for another one.
I threw BALL for Riley. PBJR walked off by herself. No cows today. LOTS OF STARS IN THE SKY TODAY. I found a water bottle and threw it away. People don't throw away their own trash.
We got done with the walk. Gave dogs water. Loaded dogs into truck. I threw water bottles in the trash.
We drove back to Mesquite. Drove home.
At home, Hubby made bacon in the oven. We had to turn on all the fans.
I made the perfect crepe. They were very filling. Hubby had all of his and ate 1/2 of mine.
I went outside to pick up dog poop. Hubby had left his cornbread in a plastic container outside beside his chair from last night. I picked it up and gave it to him.
I threw BALL for Riley.
Hubby and I put cats in rooms. Stuart in our room with water, food, potty. Rattler went in front room. Even after calling for Robert, we could not find him. We looked everywhere. Under beds, sofas, hidey holes.
We left in the Dually. Left dogs at home. Drove to Littlefield to get fuel. Over $6.49 now. Hubby filled up with Diesel at Maverik. It went up $1 overnight dure to LABOR DAY WEEKEND. Gouging.
Then we drove back. Was going to Smith's for groceries, but they were CROWDED with old idiots. Walking everywhere into traffic, blocking the way in the parking lot. I told Hubby we will come back tomorrow at opening to avoid this mess.
We drove to UPS where Hubby dropped off an Amazon return.
We drove home.
I was in so much pain when we came home, I could barely walk from the truck to the house.
We let the cats out of the rooms. Robert was in the front room with Rattler!
Hubby made lunch for himself. I took a Gabapentin for the pain and a Prednisone.
I fell asleep on the sofa from 10:30AM to 3PM. Because of the pain pill, I slept so long.
I cleaned the counter, put dishes in the washer and turned it on, I put clean clothes away.
I got more Spring water from the garage and put it in the ice maker.
We watched 1 episode of Reacher. It was disappointing.
I did bookwork for 1.5 hours. My hands are going number and it is difficult to thik to place the fingers in the correct keystrokes.
We went into the hot tub at 6PM to 6:30PM. It was 102F degrees. Hubby let it get too hot. Riley came to swim with us for a while, but then started panting. I made her get out, but she tried to walk the railing and get back inside.
No comments:
Post a Comment