Saturday, April 28, 2012

Whoops!

Gave bones to dogs on Friday during the day. They were overwhelmed with "bone crack". Lil Bit fell asleep from too much bone crack.
So many bones, so little time

Friday night we drove up to Newport to pick up parts. Then over to Spokane to get the axle from Don's. Took Isabelle, Bit & Bud in the Dodge truck.

After stopping at Alan's to drop off more parts, hubby had dinner at GoGo Burrito.

 Burrito & chips at GoGo Burrito

Got burgers for dogs at McD's in Rathdrum and stopped at Stein's IGA to buy milk & apples

We came home & went to bed around 10:30.

Saturday we slept in until 8:00. Then I made lattes & omelette for dogs & hubby. We walked at the park and it was a wonderful spring day. Cool, sunny, & the smells were wonderful!

Hubby worked in the shop all day while I cleaned house. But I fell on the steps & severely injured my right foot, knee, tore off my toenails on my left foot. Twisted my shoulder, hip, and arm. Took some Hydrocodone that we had left over. Went to bed early.

 Bruise on foot

Hubby's birthday is tomorrow.





No comments: