Saturday, November 26, 2011

Happy Turkey Day

After shopping all day Wednesday, I was exhausted when we got home. Hubby volunteered to make all the dishes. I got drunk on Huck wine. Went to bed early. He even made the spray bottles & yardstick stars for KRN.

THURSDAY TURKEY DAY - Spent Thanksgiving at KRN's. Loaded up everything and took all the CLEAN dogs. We arrived about 9AM.

KRN made a perfect turkey (her first!); it was delicious. Juicy and tender. We brought green bean casserole & sweet potato casserole, bacon roll ups.

Guys went to Walmart at Midnight for Black Friday sale while we stayed home with tired dogs. But they got back relatively early because all the people had already seized the deals.

BLACK FRIDAY - Nothing interesting for us to purchase on Black Friday. It was depressing. We got up late, I made lattes for everyone. Then we ate breakfast at IHOP in valley. Holiday pancakes NOT good.

Drove to our place, M& hubby got the Bronco ready & decorated to drive in the Holiday Light Parade Coeur d'Alene. They left to arrive there by 4PM. Hubby took Bud & Austin. KRN & I left later, filled her gasoline; got lattes. Then met guys at grocery store on Sherman. Walked down to parade. Watched lighting ceremony & fireworks from the parking lot of the DMV. Bud was scared and hid in the back of the pickup.

KRN & I drove home separately. We got out before the crowd.

KRN & MSN left after we got home.

SATURDAY - Hubby did not come to bed until 1:00 last night. I was extremely tired. He woke me up when he got into bed and made me grumpy. We got up late at 9AM; then went into town later to take garbage. Stopped at bakery. I decorated lights outside. Got tired & rested.

No comments: