Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Wild Dog Walk in Goose Poop!

On Monday morning, I picked up a latte with Bud & Lil Bit then rushed to the doctor at 9:45am because my right eye swelled up.

The doctor prescribed anti-biotics and warm compresses. He also repeatedly keep asking if I was "SURE" that I was on no medications. Is this because most people are on medications or because of my age? I did not ask.

Then went to grocery store to pick up laundry detergent & bought store out of patriotic napkins for KRN. I was sure that the drug store next door would have filled my prescription after 15 minutes. When I returned, they could not find the order. It appears that somebody had forgotten to fill the fax machine with paper and I had to wait a further 15 minutes.

Finally got out of the drugstore and went to McDonalds for cheeseburger treats for dogs. Went home and fed them to puppies.

Rested for a while after taking my medication then vacuumed house, cleaned out FMF, and did laundry.

Hubby came home and he rested on the couch for a while, then we took dogs up to Wild Dog Walk. However, wild geese had moved into the area and pooped EVERYWHERE. The dogs proceeded to roll in goose poop and all of them stank! We had to return home to wash every single dog. Tiredly, we dragged ourselves to the couch to watch TV for a while before we went to bed.

Tuesday - Austin is mowing back yard for the dogs. I am having to water plants outside as it has not rained in 3 days straight!

Angus was extremely tired today as it was so hot outside. Inside was nice and cool on the floor with the A/C blowing...
tired Angus

I also picked up all the pinecones in the dog back yard. Below is a snapshot of Bud relaxing in his new BIG yard.
 Bud in new big back yard!

No comments: