Thursday, January 06, 2011

Warmer and Wet

The temps raised to a balmly 35 today. Last night around midnight, the roof snow let loose & came rumbling off like a freight train. Frightened us out of a deep sleep while the dogs were scared & barked.

Isabelle awakened at 2AM to go out for potty & I staggered out of bed to assist her. She really does need to quit doing this to us.

While shoveling the roof snow off the decks today, I also tackled the one inch ice floe that was underneath. This will give a smooth surface before the next snowfall comes.

Even tho I put birdseed out for the birdies today, I did not see any out eating. Poor little cold things. Hope they are OK.

Also washed & conditioned my hair. Bending over the tub almost caused me to pass out with the vertigo.

A couple hours after using Bud as a head prop, Harriet was resting her head on Angus. *After looking at the picture below, I realized that you can count Harry's ribs. Poor dog. We even overfeed her by giving her more treats than the other dogs yet she won't even put on 1 pound of weight. She probably has a hyper-thyroid. We are NOT abusing her. She is just naturally like this.

Harriet & Bud


Harriet & Angus

No comments: