Monday, November 15, 2010

Craft Fair Shopping

Friday - Yucky cold day. Rainy. Ick.


Saturday - Walked dogs with hubby at park. Harry was wild & free - running everywhere. Shopping at Noon with KRN at the Post Falls High School Craft Fair. KRN got a cool penguin painted vintage sled complete with metal runners. And also purchased a lighted wine bottle and custom made mittens.

I passed on the wine bottle thinking I could make it very easily. Got a wooden snowman, also custom mittens in a different color & block snowman - very cute.

We drove to pick up Jamba Juice (I was on my bulk load days for diet so I could eat high fat) then over to Hobby Lobby near the Valley Mall to pick up craft stuff. Hobby Lobby was very disappointing. Low stock. Unable to find lots of stuff I wanted for craft making.

Returned KRN's American Eagle purchases, stopped quickly at Aeropostale, then returned back to drop KRN off at her car. Then I drove home because by that time it was about 4:30 & almost dark. I detest driving in the dark & rain.

Hubby came home at 5:00pm. Had dinner. Watched a little TV. Went to bed early.

Sunday - After I had made breakfast for hubby, we walked dogs again early this morning. Mist due to fog. Harriet was again running like a free dog. Isabelle was also a "free" dog, but did not run as much.
L to R - Isabelle, Bud, Harriet, Angus, & Lil Bit

We dropped dogs off at home & went to WalMart for shopping - groceries. I got a pretty scarf, hair coloring, & crafty stuff. Hubby got 2 pair new jeans in unusual colors.

Then to the Mead High School Craft Fair. Difficult to find. But not worth it - nothing original. Hubby did find a cool hat. And got a red sparkle ball for KRN. I believe with hubby's help, I can make one of these for us, too.
Sparkleball

Picked up sub sandwiches for KRN & hubby on the way to Airway Heights and detoured to get a Wendy's cheeseburger for Bud for a treat because he had waited patiently in the FMF for us while we shopped.

Surprised KRN at work. Gave her sub sandwich & sparkle ball. She was happy.

Drove back home in dark. Daylight Savings Time sucks.

Monday - Lost 5 pounds on 2 days of diet so far. Thought I was on the menopause roller coaster, but this month I stopped to get off  :(

Can't seem to get anything done today. Lil Bit escaped out the back yard. Had to secure broken fence with zip ties. Another thing for hubby to fix on his vacation.

No comments: