Friday, July 02, 2010

Nothing Sweeter

There is nothing sweeter than waking up in the morning bathed in dog spit. Lil' Bit decided that he would swipe my toes a couple times with his fuzzy tongue, then crawl up the bed to spread his joy on my face. He extended that little pink organ over my nose, my eyes, my lips, my cheeks & my forehead. Not stopping until I was almost drenched in saliva!

Hubby came home last night with a sore throat. I sincerely hope it does not turn into a full blown cold that lasts the whole Holiday weekend. That would be just too depressing.

We also had a friend come over with his tractor to mow the highway frontage of the property. It already looks much better. I just have to trim around the rocks now.

It is raining outside today and the overwhelming smell of rotted grass & mold is apparent. This cannot possibly be summer!

No comments: