Wednesday, November 22, 2023

WEDNESDAY / NOVEMBER 22 / DAY BEFORE THANKSGIVING / 45 DEGREES AM

 WEDNESDAY
NOVEMBER 22 2023
DAY BEFORE THANKSGIVING
 
 

 
Hubby had a restless night because Wilson had eaten something bad, so he was up every couple hours to poop. I had taken too many Melatonin and could not wake up. I finally got up to wipe Wilson's butt with hot water and put him on the bed when he was crying. 

Sage slept between us on the pillow and Hubby was able to reach out to pet her. Made us both VERY HAPPY to experience this trust in us. 

I was up at 5:15AM.Hubby was already on the sofa. He was actually in the bathroom but he had been sitting on the sofa. It was 45 degrees F when I got up this morning. Brrr. I turned on the fireplace. Then we turned on the furnace! I was freezing.

I got dressed and went to the kitchen to make eggnog latte for Hubby, tea/Nanogreens for me.Hubby air-fryed turkey bacon for me. Hubby made his own egg breakfast after he fed the dogs. 

Dogs finally got up at 6AM. We let them out for potty. 
 
I did some bookwork, reviewed emails with Hubby, transferred $ from Quickbooks to Bank.

Hubby cleaned the cat litter. I had already filed the container for the water humidifier. 

I started laundry in the washer. I cleaned up the kitchen and started the dishwasher.
 
I put away clean dishes when they were done 30 minutes later. 

When Hubby left at 8:30AM, Tater stayed home because it was too cold outside. Hubby said Tater had been shivering yesterday and I decided he needed to stay home today. 

I let the dogs out again after Hubby left for the shop. Then I put away clean clothes. I was going to work on ceramics, but the clay was a little too dry, so I had to leave it out to leach out the water. 

There was a box from Amazon on the front entryway bench. It was Hubby's mini crockpot so he can make his lilttle weiners in for tomorrow. 
 
At 11:30AM, I fed the dogs lunch.
 
I worked on books, paid rent at shop. 
 
While I was working on little ceramic trees, Hubby called and wanted me to order them pizzas. I was dirty from working with clay. Of course, he wants pan pizzas, which are NOT the $6.99 deal. I have explained this to him so many times before.
 
I ordered the pizzas online. Then I went back to finish my ceramics. I cleaned up and put everything away. Tater wanted to come inside the house while I was doing ceramics, too.

I watched TV. I am tired.


 
 


No comments: