Sunday, November 19, 2023

SUNDAY / TURKEY DAY SHOPPING // LOTTERY TICKETS / WASH JEEP / RAIN & HAIL / GOLF CART DOG RUN /

 SUNDAY
NOVEMBER 19 2023
 
 

 Up at 6AM. Got dressed. Let the dogs out for potty.

Went to the kitchen to make eggnog latte for Hubby tea/Nanogreens for me.
 
DARK CLOUDS SUNDAY MORNING 6:15AM
 

We left the dogs at home and drove to Walmart to get Turkey dinner fixings from 7AM to 8AM. Ran into Bob from Beaver Dam Bar. Then saw Dean at the checkout. I almost put my turkey bacon in some other woman's cart, and she laughed. Told her that her car contents almost looked like ours! The music quit playing in the store while we were in line for checkout. Lady said people complained and they stop the music from 8AM to 10AM. 

Stopped to wash the Jeep. It was raining when we got out. Then it hailed on the way home.

Some idiots had stopped in the middle of the street and opened their car door. Then pulled a u-turn. I drove around them.

At home, we unloaded groceries. I had some honey turkey to eat while Hubby made my turkey bacon in the air-fryer.

HAIL & RAIN STORM 8:30AM

SUNNY AFTER RAIN & HAIL STORM


Hubby cooked stuff on the stove and baked potatoes in the oven. (Which I cleaned out the other day) I folded grocery bags. 
 
CATS ON FRIDGE WITH HUBBY
 

Hubby finally cleaned cat litter. 

I did laundry. I put dirty dishes in dishwasher and started it.

We sat watching Documentaries on TV. I worked on Shadowboxes. We ran Tater at 11:30AM. Wilson rode in the golfcart with Hubby. I rode my motorbike next to them. 

When we came back, Hubby sat on the sofa watching Storage Container Homes on TV. 

Then at 12:38PM Hubby drove the Jeep and we went to get our pedicures. 

I got a series of blue colors on each toe because Andy had bought new colors!
 
VARIATION OF 5 BLUE TOENAILS
 

We got back home at 2PM and I fed Wilson his diet food. Hubby yelled at me that I was feeding him too much.

I ordered more deer, moose, bear, bunny, and fox laser cut outs from Etsy.
 
CLOUDS OVER MOUNTAINS SUNDAY NIGHT 4PM
 

Watched stupid movie Hitman's Wife's Bodyguard. 


No comments: