Thursday, November 02, 2023

THURSDAY / NOV 2 / WINDOW CLEANING

NOVEMBER 2 2023
THURDAY






Up at 6AM. 

I petted Tater and Wilson. They both rolled on their backs. Tater was wiggling his tail.
 
 
THURSDAY MORNING SUNRISE 6:43AM
 
 
Hubby was on the sofa, he got up at 5:30AM 

I got dressed. Went to the kitchen to make latte for Hubby, Nanogreens & tea for me. 

Hubby warmed up breakfast for the dogs and fed them.

I transferred $ from Quickbooks to Bank.

Hubby sat on the sofa, making invoices. Had to watch Automotive shows on tv. 

Hubby cleaned cat litter at home. I vacuumed. 

Then at 7:30AM, we walked over to Stan & Betty's to feed & water the kitties, change cat litter. 
 
As we were leaving the house, 2 couples with dogs came walking past and talked to us. 
 
We went home and Hubby finished up his invoices. 
 
I did some bookwork.
 
Hubby left at 8:30AM for the shop with the Dually. Tater stayed home.
 
Yogi & his employees came at 10AM. They were scheduled to get here at 9:30AM, but texted they would be late. 
 
They were finished at 11AM. I paid him & gave him a tip from my purse in the car. 

After they were gone, I was exhausted. I put everything back out. Then I had to close some of the curtains they left up.
 

 
 
 

No comments: