Tuesday, November 07, 2023

TUESDAY / NOV 7 / HURT BAD / GARBAGE DAY / CLEANING /WIND & RAIN

TUESDAY
11-7-2023
 
 
 

 
 
Up at 4AM to potty, then back to bed. Hubby was already up and on the sofa. 

I woke at 6AM with Tater beside me.Wilson was on the floor..

I got up and dressed. Went to the kitchen to make egg nog latte for Hubby, tea/Nanogreens for me. 

I started putting things away for the Cleaners. 

Hubby cleaned out cat litter. 

I put more garbage in the can outside beside our driveway.

I picked up dog poo. I poured out dirty water from dog bowl to the tree. 

I transferred $ from Quickbooks to Bank.

Then I sat down with Hubby to watch YouTube video about the Ducks sinking disaster. 

Hubby got ready for work. He put Tater's collar on him.

Tater & Hubby left at 8:30AM. 

I cleaned up the kitchen, did dishes, put away clean dishes. Put away clean clothes. 

I HURT SO BADLY TODAY. MY BACK HAS BEEN HURTING SINCE SUNDAY. I HAVE BURNING PAIN EVERYWHERE. I AM RUNNING A FEVER AGAIN. 

I took some Tylenol. 

I did bookwork until 11AM. I did returns for Amazon. 
 
I fed lunch to Wilson. 
 
I went down to the mailbox to get the post. 

Cleaners came at NOON and cleaned. They left by 1PM. 
 
I made hot tea for myself, had some turkey bacon. Brought everything inside that had been put away for the cleaners.

I had to call Horizon Credit Union because they closed our online access due to "inactivity". Had to get the account re-opened again.

Hubby called me on the phone at 3:40PM and pretended to be Angus Young. He said he was coming home.

Hubby & Tater got home, Tater had a quick snack of rotisserie chicken and they left at 4PM for a golf cart run around the neighborhood.

TATER ON A GOLF CART RUN

We watched TV.

Hubby was on a heating pad all night. 

I had to get out an extra heating pad because I hurt so much.
 
At 8PM, it started getting REALLY WINDY, gusts of up to 35-40 and blowing sand down the street. It almost looked like rain in the street lights. Then it rained. I brought the dog beds, cushions, and pillows inside.

I went to bed at 9PM.

I got up at 11PM to potty and Hubby came to bed.

Wilson had to potty at 3AM. Hubby got up and let the dogs outside.

No comments: