Thursday, November 16, 2023

THURSDAY / NOV 16 / RAIN CLOUDS / SINALOA LANDSCAPING / WILSON VET ARTHRITIS SHOT

THURSDAY
NOVEMBER 16 2023
 
 
 

 
I had taken 4 Melatonin last night and 2 Magnesium. I slept really well after having trouble falling asleep to begin with. I heard Hubby get into bed with me.
 
Up at 6:30AM, I heard Tater barking inside the house. Hubby said he had been sleeping, had a nightmare, woke up, got off the sofa, and started barking. 
 
I got dressed & made the bed. Then I went to the kitchen where Hubby had already fed the dogs. He was making himself breakfast. I made eggnog latte for Hubby and tea/Nanogreens for myself.
 
Hubby made turkey bacon in the air fryer for me. I had some while we sat on the sofa.
 
I transferred $ from Quickbooks to Bank. I processed Payroll. We decided to give the new guy a raise new week.
 
Hubby & Tater finally left at 9AM because Hubby was doing work on his iPad ordering parts.

I gave Wilson his pain pills with turkey. 

I did bookwork. I put away clean dishes. I put away clean laundry. 

I did bookwork. I let Wilson outside.
 
Hubby called and wanted me to fill out documents for a new Vendor. Had to take time to do that. 
 
SINALOA came at 11:30. They were here for 15 minutes. Trimmed a few bushes. Blew a little debris away. Took away the stupid bushy plant in the back that I hated. I paid them for last month and this month.

I watched TV for a while and did more bookwork.

I took Wilson to the Vet at 2:20PM for his shot of Librela for his arthritis. 

We got back home at 3PM. 

I watched TV. 

Tater & Hubby got home at 4:30PM. 

Hubby made himself dinner. 

We watched TV.

Robert came to sit with us in the living room.
 
ROBERT IN LIVING ROOM (LEFT OVER RIGHT LEG)
 

I went to bed at 9PM. Hubby stayed up late.
 
 
 

No comments: