Wednesday, November 15, 2023

WEDNESDAY / NOVEMBER 15 / CLOUDY / IV INFUSIONS / RAIN ALL NIGHT

 NOVEMBER 15 2023
WEDNESDAY



I was up at 5:30AM. Hubby was already up on the sofa and using his iPad. He said he had gotten up at 3AM with the dogs for potty and then tried to go back to bed. But at 4AM, he could not sleep. So he was up.

I took a hot bath because I was hurting.

Then I got dressed. I made the bed.

Hubby was in the kitchen making breakfast eggs for Tater and feeding Wilson his diet food.

I had to give kitties their milk/cheese because Hubby forgot to do it.

I made eggnog latte for Hubby and added some eggnog liquor to it. Then I made tea/Nanogreens for myself. 

We let the dogs out and back inside again.

Then I carried dirty clothes to the washer. Hubby started washer. I washed my hair and dried it. 

Hubby made turkey bacon for me in air fryer.

Hubby cleaned cat litter. I put dirty dishes in dishwasher and started it. I cleaned out air fryer.

Hubby put Tater's sweatshirt on him because it is too difficult to lift Tater's right leg for me with my arm injured. Tater won't lift his right leg. Stubborn.

Hubby & Tater left at 8:30AM. 

I picked up dog poo. 

I did bookwork. 

I put away clean dishes. I put clean clothes on the bed so Sage can sleep on them.

Watched TV. Worked on CERAMICS. I texted the VET because I talked to a really stupid woman this morning that had no clue. Called me Mrs Wilson (the dog's name) went on a rant about the dog losing weight (I had never mentioned that). She actually sounded mentally ill.

I changed my shirt for IV Infusions. Put on makeup. My eyes have been burning all day.from LUPUS pain inflammation.
 
I put the Jeep out front so Hubby could put his truck in the driveway.
 
Hubby got home at 2:55 exactly with Tater. I had made him a turkey sandwich and he put it in a plastic container. He got out some drink from the fridge. He changed his shirt. 
 
Left the dogs at home. Hubby drove the Jeep as my eyes were hurting too much. Went to Enliven IV Infusions. Got our IVs. Took 1 hour. I got my Mounjaro shot. I got 30m of Toradol, which seemed to act better the next day on my pain. 

Hubby drove back home. We watched TV. I fell asleep on the sofa. 

Woke up at 8PM. My shoulder pain was still bad. My eyes were still burning.

I went to bed at 9PM after Hubby made the bed for me.

Rained all night.

No comments: