Friday, November 17, 2023

FRIDAY / NOV 17 / GS NAILS

 FRIDAY
11-17-2023
 
 

 

Up at 5AM to potty, then went to sleep on the sofa, Hubby covered me up with a blanket and put the heating pad on my shoulder. Up at 6:30AM. Feel like I need to sleep some more. 

Hubby made breakfast eggs for the dogs after letting them out to potty. No noticeable change in Wilson after his pain medication injection. 

Hubby fed the dogs, put cheese & milk out for kitties. Sage ATE ALL THE CHEESE!

I got dressed, made the bed. I went to the kitchen to make eggnog latte for Hubby with alcohol eggnog. Tea/Nanogreens for myself.

SAGE SAT WITH US IN LIVING ROOM 7:26AM


I cleaned the kitchen and put dishes in dishwasher. 

Then I put dirty clothes in washer and started it. 

I transferred $ from Quickbooks to Bank.

We sat on the sofa and watched Hubby's automotive shows.
 
Hubby & Tater left for the shop at 8:30AM. Tater had to wear a sweatshirt.
 
I put away clean clothes. I put away clean dishes. 
 
I did bookwork.
 
I fed Wilson.
 
Hubby had me working on the stupid Farmer's payment for the Jeep storage all day. Back & Forth. Such assholes. Wanted us to enter our credit card info to get paid? Ridiculous. 
 
I worked on my Shadowboxes.
 
I finally left Wilson home at 2:30PM and went  to get my nails done at 3PM. I was back by 4PM.

Hubby & Tater got home at 4PM. Hubby was tired. He had stopped at McDonalds to get burgers for him & Tater. 

We watched TV and then went to bed at 9PM. 


No comments: