Saturday, November 18, 2023

SATURDAY / NO SLEEP LAST NIGHT / HUBBY AT SHOP JEEP / MAKING SHADOWBOXES / TATER RUN / DEPOSIT / LEE'S LIQUORS / RED FORT FOOD TRUCK

SATURDAY
11-18-2023
 
 
 

 

Up at Midnight with cramps. Took a hot bath & aspirin. Slept on sofa.

I was cold/ then hot / then my shoulder hurt HORRIBLY!  I could not get sleep all night.

Hubby let the dogs out at 4AM, then took his iPad to bed. Hubby was up with dogs then he sat on the sofa.

I tried to go back to bed, but could not sleep.

I went to the kitchen to make eggnog latte for Hubby, tea/Nanogreens for myself.
 
SATURDAY MORNING CLOUDS 5:50AM
 

Hubby prepared turkey bacon in the air fryer for me. He fed the dogs.

At 7:45AM, he left to meet the guy for breakfast at Golden Corral that is picking up the black Jeep. Then they went to the bank, deposited $, went to U-Haul and rented a trailer, then to the shop so the guy could load the Jeep. Hubby was back at home by 10:30AM. 
 
While Hubby was gone, I did laundry and put away clean clothes, I cleaned the kitchen.and started dishwasher, then I put away clean dishes. I worked on my Shadowboxes.
 
When Hubby got back, he brought home diet Dog Food from Tractor Supply. He fed Wilson & Tater. 

We took Tater for a walk/run around the new neighborhood. Tater ran with Hubby on the golf cart. I rode the motorbike.
 
Saw Killdeer birds over by the new subdivision. There were hundreds of them.
 
KILLDEER
 
 
There were sirens which sounded like Fire Engines going around Sun City. Tater had to take a pause to howl at them. We helped him howl.
 
TATER HOWLING AT SIRENS
 
 
When we got home, I got mail and handed it to Hubby. Hubby stopped to talk with neighbor, Dave. I went hone, went potty, made more tea. 
 
Hubby's phone rang, so I had to go get him. It was Jay from the club saying one of the guys had worn his brakes out. 
 
Then Hubby called Marcel about renting a trailer with Pat at U-Haul.
 
We wrote out checks for Mark. Left the dogs at home and drove to Walmart to get the truck washed. Falcon Ridge Car Wash had charged us $74 last month, so I cancelled the car wash.
 
Talked to Oscar at the car wash, he was there washing his truck.
 
We took the checks to Walmart America First, there were too many people there to shop and I did not feel good. Too tired.  
 
Then we drove to UPS and dropped off a return package for Amazon. Then we stopped at Lee's Liquors because Hubby wanted some Cider Beers.
 
We drove to the parking lot Food Truck - Red Fort. It was Indian food. I convinced Hubby to try some Chicken Marsala with fried vegetables and Naan bread.
 
We drove home. Hubby unloaded beer. I did bookwork. Hubby ate his Indian Food.
 
We sat to watch TV. Take Naps. 
 
Beautiful watercolour clouds over the mountains at 4:30PM.
 
BEAUTIFUL WATERCOLOR CLOUDS OVER MOUNTAINS AT 4:30PM
MOON HIGH IN SKY OVER MOUNTAINS
 

I had so much pain. Took some Melatonin and Magnesium then had a hot bath at 9PM and went to bed.

No comments: