Monday, November 13, 2023

MONDAY / NOV 13 / COOLER / TATER'S NEW SWEATSHIRT

 MONDAY
11-13-2023
 
 

 
 
Hurt everywhere all night long. Restless sleep as my shoulder pain kept waking me up every 30 minutes. I tore my socks off with the hand cream for my feet in the middle of the night because they were crushing my toes.
 
Heard the construction worker trucks racing down the road at 5AM. 

I was up at 6AM and took a hot bath. Hubby got water and Tylenol for me. I felt somewhat better. 
 
Then I got dressed and went to the kitchen to make latte for Hubby, tea/Nanogreens for me.

Sat and watched morning news. Watched Have Gun, Will Travel on Pluto. Hubby did bookwork on his iPad. I transferred $ from Quickbooks to Bank.

Hubby cleaned cat litter. I cleaned the kitchen and did dishes. Put away clean dishes. I started washer with dirty laundry. I put laundry in dryer.

USPS brought several packages for me in the morning mail. Of course, not the Mayco tint that has been overdue for 1 week...

Inside the boxes were the blankets I ordered and Tater's new XXL blue sweatshirt. I put it on him after cutting off all the tags.

Hubby put in the S&B Filter box that had been delivered at home yesterday.

Hubby & Tater left fot the shop at 8:40AM. 
 
I put away more clean dishes. I made more tea. I put clothes in dryer.
 
I did bookwork. Had to contact Amazon dealer about the Mayco tints that I did not receive. This is a hassle.
 
 



No comments: