Sunday, November 12, 2023

SUNDAY / NOV 12 / SUNNY & COLD / GOLF CART DOG RUN

SUNDAY
NOVEMBER 12 2023
 
 
 

 I slept late until 8AM. Hubby got back into bed after letting the dogs out and feeding the dogs & cats. 

I got out of bed at 8:30AM. Hubby continued to sleep with the dogs. 

I got dressed and went to the kitchen to make eggnog latte for Hubby/tea&Nanogreens for me.

I started to make turkey bacon in the air-fryer. I put the dirty dishes from the sink into the dishwasher and started it. 
 
Hubby got up at 10AM and I had to warm up his latte. Hubby made the bed. I had to trim Hubby's hair on the back of his head.

He grilled chicken for the dogs on the grille.(he did NOT burn it this time)

The he installed new lights in the laundry room and pantry closets. 

I worked on shadowboxes. 
 
After Hubby got done modifying the lights and finally installing them, it was already 2:30PM and the sun was going down, it was getting cooler. 
 
Hubby sat down for 30 minutes on the sofa. Then we took Tater out on a Golf Cart run.
 
We drove to the new subdivision. It has a lot more basements dug. Probably Daisy size homes - the basements are tiny.
 
We drove back home. I opened the garage door. Took Tater inside and he drank lots of water. 
 
Dogs slept. We watched a new show called Bass Reeves on PARAMOUNT with a 7-day free trial. It was pretty violent. 
 
I got the bed ready at 8PM because I was SO tired and the dogs both got on the bed to sleep. They were sleeping like the dead. 
 
Then we watched Elementary on Pluto before we both went to bed at 10PM.

No comments: